7.26.2011

Broccoli Cheese Puffs

One night I was bored and I was craving biscuits, but cheese, cheesy biscuits, no wait stuffed bread, broccoli.. shit, I've got it.

It was so simple, I had frozen broccoli florets, shredded cheese, crescent rolls.. I can do this. I also did Pepperoni ones for Mike.

Butter
Crescent Rolls
Broccoli Florets
Shredded Cheese
Garlic
Olive Oil

Cook your frozen broccoli according to the package, if it's steam-able just steam the bag of broccoli and then add to a pot of drizzled olive oil and some chopped garlic. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over it. Open your Crescent rolls, keep two together  to make squares. You should have four squares out of one package. Mix some shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese in with the broccoli. Place a scoop in the middle of each Crescent square.



Bring up two opposing corners and pinch together...



.. then bring up the other two and pinch. 



Brush with some melted butter and pop in the 350 degree oven for 13 minutes. More or less depending on your oven, these are something you're going to want to keep an eye on.



  Serves four, unless you're pmsing.. then it serves two.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO going to do this...NOW I JUST NEED A COUPON FOR CRESANT ROLLS DAMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG boobs....i am sooooo prego craving these right now. I said to Dwayne omg look what Ashley made now...his response "yea Ashley actually cooks" My response "Yea Ashley doesn't have a ginormous belly thats gonna catch fire at the stove!" Grrrrrrrrrrr he just doesn't get it. lmao

    ReplyDelete